1. Welcome to Valkyr Australia, we're a well-established Australian gaming community based around a minecraft server. . Withermoar

Here are some links that you might find useful.

Vote Failed sconnius's: Moderator application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by TrueRedMEDIA, Sep 19, 2013.

?

Should TrueRedMEDIA be a moderator?

Poll closed Sep 26, 2013.
  1. Yes

2 vote(s)
    6.9%
  2. No

27 vote(s)
    93.1%
  1. TrueRedMEDIA

TrueRedMEDIA Donator

Minecraft Username:
    sconnius
    Menya zovut TrueRedMEDIA
    G-day I'm TrueRedMEDIA and all or most of you know me as sconnius. I have not been on this server for long, nor did I know anything about it until my Aunt @Musemistress told me about it one day. From that day I did everything to get a new account for Minecraft, and once I did i straight away got on talking with her on how to apply, it was easy, I gradually started to understand the server and the community. Apart from recent events on me being a wolly, by forgetting to get rid of the x-ray mod from trolling a random server, and being stupid and using it on here, I regret my decisions, and I was able to get rid of it, I'm so happy @samfenton89 banned me made me realize how much I really need to check my stuff regularly, so now I'am temp banned, and I've been able to think, Have a break and recover for a bit.

This server is one that I will never part with (not because i paid $10 but because it is Awesome and hard to explain), because of all the great friends (if you consider me @A1phos @Polificus @samfenton89 @Fauxrique @Oz_Assassin @kd_4_lyfe @Native_99 @DieCold @MW_147 @IDKmyname83 @xXLyfeXx ) I have made on here. I have come a pretty long way from being a Newb, Regular, Trusted, and now Donator, but I've been thinking maybe I should apply to be apart of the staff so I really can help others, it may be hard work, but I will do my best at being helpful in any way possible. I'm very excited to try for this position on the server, I also Love the color
    Purple, and Red, but if it would have to be out of those two on this server I would go with Purple.

I have been on here and witnessed 1 world reset, and a few too many griefers, but it is bound to happen at least once, but majority of the time on this server it has been great, and hopefully many more great times ahead of me. I do remember one incident with @Oz_Assassin that I will soon forget but, it is now behind us and we are great friends.

I do have a daily routine on here were I come and check the forums, to help even though I'am not a Moderator but it is a nice thing to do. I'am an avid listener and reader along side being I believe a great person. I'am on the server and website mostly everyday to have a quick gander to see how things are, and most importantly play.

I hope you all can trust me that I will do my best, by voting with a "yes"
    and I'll assure you I will most likely be able to help.

"There is a “lie” in believe, “over” in lover, “end” in friend, an “if” in life and after Monday and Tuesday even the calendar says W.T.F."
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2013
  2. TrueRedMEDIA

TrueRedMEDIA Donator

Minecraft Username:
    sconnius
  3. Nat

Nat Donator

Minecraft Username:
    Goldsoul
    Sorry about all the No's, Seem's well, in my point of view you've not been on for too long, people need to get to know you, make them think of you when asking for help.

There's always next time.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. McBakes

McBakes Donator

Minecraft Username:
    Reimaku
    I voted yes, because I know you are a worthy candidate. I personally know you sconnius while others don't so that is why there must be so many no :(. But next year when we have been on longer try again and I'm sure you will get it.
  5. McBakes

McBakes Donator

Minecraft Username:
    Reimaku
  6. TrueRedMEDIA

TrueRedMEDIA Donator

Minecraft Username:
    sconnius
    haha yea but I just wanted to have a go for fun
  7. A1phos

A1phos Trusted

Minecraft Username:
    A1phos
    You did xray, that sets a bad example to others.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  8. TrueRedMEDIA

TrueRedMEDIA Donator

Minecraft Username:
    sconnius
    yea I know A1 thought I might try anyway.
  9. Native_99

Native_99 Mr. Nice Guy

Minecraft Username:
    Native_99
    Mod apps don't need to be bumped, nor should they be.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. TrueRedMEDIA

TrueRedMEDIA Donator

Minecraft Username:
    sconnius
    Mmmm I realized
  11. samfenton89

samfenton89 Xray Bloodhound

Minecraft Username:
    samfenton89
    My favourite thing is how mature you were when you found out you were banned

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Hot Hot x 1
  12. TrueRedMEDIA

TrueRedMEDIA Donator

Minecraft Username:
    sconnius
    Haha I see were you are coming from, wasn't very mature of me.
  13. TrueRedMEDIA

TrueRedMEDIA Donator

Minecraft Username:
    sconnius
    (sigh) this is embarrassing and very terrible. :gasp:
  14. McBakes

McBakes Donator

Minecraft Username:
    Reimaku
    You tried, that is the main thing dude!
    • Agree Agree x 3
  15. TrueRedMEDIA

TrueRedMEDIA Donator

Minecraft Username:
    sconnius
  16. Fauxrique

Fauxrique The Deposed Despot

Minecraft Username:
    Fauxrique
    Yes: 0
    No: 8

Sorry
    • Like Like x 1
  17. TrueRedMEDIA

TrueRedMEDIA Donator

Minecraft Username:
    sconnius
    All good, I didn't expect a yes any way. :cool:
  18. Fauxrique

Fauxrique The Deposed Despot

Minecraft Username:
    Fauxrique
    Give it time and try again when you are more well known.
    • Like Like x 1
  19. TrueRedMEDIA

TrueRedMEDIA Donator

Minecraft Username:
    sconnius
    Yea sure thing