1. Welcome to Valkyr Australia, we're a well-established Australian gaming community based around a minecraft server. . Withermoar

Here are some links that you might find useful.

Vote Succeeded Tessiebear96's Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by tessiebear96, Sep 19, 2013.

?

Should Tessiebear96 be a Moderator?

Poll closed Sep 26, 2013.
  1. Yes

13 vote(s)
    48.1%
  2. No

14 vote(s)
    51.9%
  1. tessiebear96

tessiebear96 Crazy pink lady

Minecraft Username:
    tessiebear96
    Hello one and all, and welcome to my application for the position of Moderator.

As many of you may know, and if you don't I am Tessie. I have been apart of and thoroughly enjoyed this community for an estimated 1 year and 7 months with plenty more to come. At some point I decided that I wanted to support Valkyr and so became a Pdonator which I have been for the past 10 months. A well worth it decision as it is such a pleasure to see a community grow and be so strong, with so many funny, nice people I can't help but to just love being apart of it.

I started off, being super shy and not really communicating outside my own personal bubble, but along the way I have grown, and have become a very active member here on Valkyr. Being on the forums daily, and playing in game also every day usually till very late at night, in which I would be around if anyone were to need anything. I have a positive record on this server, not having any disciplinary action taken against me, which I will continue to have.

I have not had any experience in moderating a Minecraft server or in any other game like this, but there always has to be a start. I am hoping that this will be the start of my experience. I am very eager to learn all the new things, that comes with the job of being a Moderator, taking it very seriously.

I think I would be a great role model for new members to look up to, some brainwashing might be involved to make them like the colour
    pink...but! (Incase you didnt know, I may have a tiny obsession with the colour)

I also believe that I have what it takes to tackle whatever problem arises, and to deal with it in the most efficient way.
    For example if a player was to break some blocks just to steal a other players horse, I would take action straight away to inform the person that what they have done is wrong, and deal out the appropriate action. I would then give back the horse to the rightful owner and give the distraught owner a cookie to let them know, it will all be okay.

I love to help other people, and most of all be friendly. I think this would assist me in being the best moderator ever, as I will always be willing to help someone if they need it.

It would be such a pleasure to be able to have this chance of being a Moderator of the Valkyr community, and I would do my absolute best to make your choice worth while.

Thank you for reading my application, it is very much appreciated :)
    - Tessiebear96
  2. Wither_Of_Oz

Wither_Of_Oz Regular

Minecraft Username:
    Wither_Of_Oz
    As long as you don't try to convert me through the Pink brainwashing you have my vote :) Good luck.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Fauxrique

Fauxrique The Deposed Despot

Minecraft Username:
    Fauxrique
    Yes: 5
    No: 3

Sorry
    • Like Like x 1