1. Welcome to Valkyr Australia, we're a well-established Australian gaming community based around a minecraft server. . Withermoar

Here are some links that you might find useful.

Vote Succeeded the_lunatix (also known at the_luketix) application for Moderator

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by the_lunatix, Sep 19, 2013.

?

Should the_lunatix be a moderator?

Poll closed Sep 26, 2013.
  1. Yes

16 vote(s)
    51.6%
  2. No

15 vote(s)
    48.4%
  1. the_lunatix

the_lunatix Retired Moderator

the_lunatix (also known at the_luketix) application for Moderator
    I have thought a great deal about applying to become a moderator on Valks server since the last round of applications.
    Initially, I considered it an inconvenience to my desires to mine, build, mine, then build some more, then mine some more ... ad-infinitum. (the last 2 maps are examples of my OCD in Minecraft)
    However, I have come to the conclusion that it is very selfish of me not to offer my 8 (dog) years of maturity to assist in the maintenance and policing of this server.
    If you consider me worthy of becoming one of your moderators, then vote for me.
    History
    • I have been playing on this server, nearly every night for almost 2 years and throughout this time I have shown that I am generous and fair, (oh and modest too) but I have to admit that I have little patience for rule breakers and disrespectful behaviour.
    • Most people who know me would agree that I have calmed down a great deal over the last 6 months.
    • I am currently a Moderator of Valks Ventrillo server.
    Personality
    • I have made a few friends (and a couple of enemies) in this community and even helped many a player through some very tough projects and in real life. I have enjoyed coffee with at least one out of town player when they visited Sydney.
    • I enjoy helping people both on this server and in real life, which is probably because I have two children with behavioural issues. This has given me a great education that will assist me to deal with some of the children on here.
    Penalties
    • I have only been jailed once (so far) on Minecraft and that was because I objected to Eissac and mcATmidnight’s wedding. (I knew it wouldn’t last, and I was right!)
    • I have only ever had 6 negative rated posts compared to 19 positive ones. (in b4 Oz rates this post as dumb)
    • I have never been banned off any Minecraft server (or any other game server)
    • Not disliked too much by TheEmperor (yet)
    I haven’t spent a huge amount of time on the forums, but if I am accepted, I can assure everyone that I will be on the forums whenever I am playing, (I am usually on Ventrillo anyway), and will be contactable.
    Declaration of a possible conflict of interest:
    I have several family members who play on this server, namely ######## (current Moderator), ##_###### and ##########, but as voting is secret, this shouldn’t affect the Moderators vote.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Blasta181

Blasta181 Donator

Minecraft Username:
    blasta181
    You, oz and Wilson are the biggest competitors for mod I think at the moment, although if @Bianca2311 applied it would definitely change it...
  3. Nat

Nat Donator

Minecraft Username:
    Goldsoul
    You're welcome.
  4. Bianca2311

Bianca2311 Premium Donator

Minecraft Username:
    JenningsMob
    Well I'm not applying. So there's that.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Fauxrique